1. All orders must have a deposit paid in order to secure the date.
For single tier cakes, this will be £20. For any order below this amount, the full price of the order is required.
This deposit will increase depending on the full cost of your cake.
Please note wedding cakes will require a £100 deposit.
2. The cost of each cake will differ as each design is personalised to your specifications. Only once a full design has been sorted will a final price be given and then a deposit taken.
3. The remainder of the balance is due on all orders the day before collection or delivery.
4. Any order without a deposit is not secured. Only once a deposit is paid will your order be put in the diary. We may try and keep a date free for you but if a deposit is made by someone else for the same date, you will lose your order.
5. No responsibility is taken for any orders once they have been collected or delivered to the venue/home address.
If collecting an order, we advise to keep this in the passenger footwell or flat in the boot of the car. Ensure the heating is OFF and ideally the air conditioning on.
DO NOT KEEP ANY CAKE ON YOUR KNEE OR ON THE PASSENGER SEAT - THIS IS NOT A FLAT SURFACE AND THE CAKE WILL BECOME DAMAGED DURING THE CAR JOURNEY.
6. We advise any order to be kept in the fridge until the time of serving. We do not accept any responsibility for cake damage due to this advice not being adhered to.
7. Any postal orders are posted out within 3 days of the order being received. Orders are posted out Monday - Friday by Royal Mail 24 Hour tracked delivery. We do not accept any responsibility for orders arriving after the stated timescale. Tracked information will be provided upon items being posted.
8. Bank holidays may affect postal times, please see the banner on the top of the page for any delivery updates.
9. We ask for at least 3 days notice for any order collections. Monday-Friday it is likely that collections can only be after 6pm. Please advise if you require a different collection time when ordering.